Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I only use half a dryer sheet

Yup. I cut them in half. No joke. As soon as a new box of dryer sheets arrives in our house, I whip out my scissors and snip snip snip. See?


They work just as well. Maybe less noticeable with the scent, but most folks add cologne or perfume/body spray and deodorant anyway, so who cares if your clothes smell like your dryer sheets? I mean, as long as you don't smell bad, you're all set, right? This means a box of dryer sheets lasts us a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. I just bought this box a few weeks ago and this was the first time in a year that I had bought dryer sheets. Many times there are nifty freebies available, like this:


Then, I cut those in half too to stretch between buying boxes of dryer sheets. This works for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment