Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning



I've been pretty slack about updating you on my spring cleaning going-ons. I'll work on that. But have no fear, I've been plugging away and taking pictures (just not good at posting about my progress). As further evidence of my slacker-ness, I cleaned out the fridge and could have sworn I took a "before" picture. Alas, no such picture seems to exist. So, "after" pictures will have to do.

Ta da!


The people have too many adult beverages left over from their cookouts and stuff. Any takers?


Nice and clean!

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of my mother and father, we will help unload those beverages. I am volunteering my people parents to bring over a dish to share for the next cookout. Mom, although not a big fan of beer anymore, has always been a bud light girl. So when can we come? I mean when can they come?
    Sincerely,
    Reese Sirek

    ReplyDelete