Monday, April 11, 2011

Booking It: March/April Update

Wow. I apologize for nearly making my Booking It posts semi-annually. Having a busted paw recently has really set me behind the power curve.

The Millionaire Mind - It's no secret by now that I'm a fan of Dr. Stanley. If you haven't read any of his books, definitely start with The Millionaire Next Door. Then check this one out.

To Train Up a Child - This was a quick easy read. Not particularly well-written but the ideas were solid.

The Power of a Praying Wife - This has been a great daily devotional type read. Obviously, I'm not a wife, but my mom is, and so we read it.

Organized Simplicity - Love Love Love it. I think I especially enjoyed it because it's in line with what our family is trying to accomplish right now. Even though none of the ideas are overly novel, it was wonderful encouragement and really well written. Stand by for some posts about my spring cleaning efforts coming up.

Redeeming Love - :sigh: I don't even know where to begin. Just go read it! FAB book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment