Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting Behind

Obviously you already know my mom hurt her paw. Thankfully she had a lot of help from friends and family, but let's be honest, you can't ask you friends and family to help declutter your closets. And let me just tell you, it's frightening how quickly a house (even an organized one) can fall apart.

My mom's paws are both pretty much functional now, so she's trying to get back into the swing of things and really clean up the house. Plus, she was ultra motivated to clean after reading Organized Simplicity. She's made her spring cleaning lists and I will be sharing them with you a piece at a time. With before and after pictures. Obviously.

I am just hoping Fod and I can handle her zeal for cleaning and organizing. Because the freezer cooking almost killed us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment