Sunday, May 22, 2011

Midway-month Fantastic Freebies

May still has another full week left, but I thought I'd give you a look-see at what I have so far in my freebies.

- Full size Suave Professionals hair spray
- Full size Cottonelle moist wipes
- 1 Colgate toothbrush
- 3 Oral B toothbrushes
- 1 trial size Dove deodorant
- 1 trial size Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner
- 1 travel size Aveda Hand Relief
- Misc feminine products

If you buy any of the Aveda products, I can't recommend enough that you put your name on their mailing list. Give them your email address and your mailing address. At least once a month I get a coupon for something free there. Plus they always give hand massages when you go in :) I got a hair product and hand lotion last month, hand lotion this month, and I just got a coupon for a free full-sized body wash for next month. You really can't beat it!

Happy freebie-hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment